2011年9月19日星期一

【 work 4 work】

once i get in something
i wont simply quite for single reason
once i start work in one company
i wont simply quite from it
but what in my mind now is
i wont stay long at here for long

not because of i still have my dream
it just that i have found no reason
that i should continue to stay there
i was just damn tired
with all those stupid stuff
all things was goes wrong

yea.. i do like my boss very well
he is a good leader to work with
somehow can enjoy joke together
also friendly to speak with
great motivator as well
he can push u as far as u can go

my manager not so bad actually
it just i still have no idea of
how to work well with her
hard for me to understand
her japanese sound english
plus i still so stupid in this industry

well currently my colleagues all are guys
u might think that it sound good
maybe but for me not really at all
anyway guys might still better than girls
frankly speaking i really hope so
nothing much to worried about
if working with all guys in office
just that no common topic to talk with

after one month of working
to be honest in my personal blog
i dont know what i have learned
im still so blur in this industry
dont even know what is my jobscope
everything is so messy and without order

every time i have problem or question
i dont even know who should i approach to
seems like no people can teach me what to do
sometimes really depressed when asking manager
question being throw back to find answer
not i dont want to take initiative to learn
but there is no people there for me to ask
no people tells me where can i find answer

from the beginning my ex-predecessor - mr S
i really wish to screwed him up the tree
overconfident but not capable at all
sumore teaching me the wrong things
whatever ex-colleague passed to him
now left the company by not tells me any of it
better dont lets me see this fella anymore

now another one comes again - mr R
capable and good enough person
but not for teaching me the things
i just want to learn how to do quotation
why cant just simply guide me on it
tells me where is the things i need to get
tells me who should i contact to enquiry
until now others keeps questioning me
why i still dont know how to do the quotation
what i can answer to them while i really duno
every time start teaching me the beginning
then ends up with nothing for the rest part
knows that he passed up his resign letter
if i still not learn from him before he really leave
then i sure die hard since no people will help

i no longer know how to bearing a positive mindset
for me to continue stay at there and work
everyone keeps telling try first try first
i was just so frustrated to listen to it anymore
tell nothing but expect me to know everything
my mentally was much much more tired than body
please dont ever try to questioning me
when i just keep quite in front of u
it might just because im too depressed

im so desperate for a better work life now

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

jenjen,我不小心在一篇看到“他们比我早进来三四个星期却很清楚自己要做什么,真的很不喜欢这种感觉”。我也是呢!大家都很知道自己要做什么的,而我总是还找不到自己的定位。
我想说,多看多听多观察。

我也总在想我会待在我的公司多久,我的未来该怎么走,一直一直在这个位子上吗?很多很多诸如此类的问题,都是没有答案的。
我可以说服自己为了钱我现在必须在这里坚持下去。
以后的事情谁也不知道,就算了吧。

或许你也可以找个理由说服自己,让自己在这个公司呆久一些。或许是累计经验啊,或许是什么什么,好吗?
如果真的不行,就快快开始找新的工作吧! =)
释放你的压力吧~
我也想大哭让自己释放释放释放~~~可是偏偏哭不出!
呜呜呜

一起加油,好吗???